Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000 Café Barista Espresso Maker has somehow surprised me pleasantly. Mr. Coffee has not been one of the classic great coffee maker brands. They usually made coffee makers on the lower end, but with this model they have proved themselves to be among the best brands. The Café Barista Espresso Maker is a great value for money choice. It packs a 15 bar pump, a milk frother that can automatically dispense the milk into the beverage and features a cleaning cycle, three options at the touch of a button (espresso, latte, cappuccino). After extended use I can say this is a truly great espresso maker.
- Very versatile; you can use whatever brand of coffee you prefer, you’re not limited to a certain type.
- 15-bar pump, that produces a rich crema on top of the espresso.
- You can make espresso, cappuccino or latte at the touch of a button, the machine automatically adjusts the rest to your choice.
- You can also choose to make a single, double shot or any amount you wish.
- The milk frother also lets you manually adjust the amount of milk in the serving if you’re unsatisfied with what the programs provide.
- It looks great and doesn’t take up much counter space.
- The milk container could have been designed to be easier to take out and put in.
- Some reviewers have complained on the temperature of the drinks. They considered them not hot enough. I tend to think this a matter of personal preference.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1000 Café Barista Espresso Maker is pretty easy to use. You shouldn’t encounter any problems while trying to make an espresso or any other type of drink. If you do encounter any problems you will easily find answers in the instructional booklet that ships with the coffee maker.