This new DGB-700BC Grind-and-Brew Automatic Coffeemaker by Cuisinart is yet another in the wonderful and full product line that is brought to us by Cuisinart. Cuisinart introduced the first food processor to the world in 1973 and was instantly taken to new heights of popularity when such famous cooks as Julia Child and James Beard lauded both the product and the brand.
Since that time, they have remained a leader in the world of small kitchen accessories and appliances. They keep consistently being at the top of their field with new and innovative ideas and products that will stand the test of time.Their latest product, the 700BC is bound to be just as successful if not more so than all of the rest of their products.
If you click the button above you will be redirected to Amazon.com. In case you then decide to buy anything, Amazon.com will pay me a commission. This doesn’t affect the honesty of this review in any way though.
The 700BC is a programmable coffee make that has a burr grinder so that you can have the pleasure of having fresh ground coffee every morning without even having to leave your house to get it. The burr grinder works in such a way that it does no damage the integrity of the bean which means that the entire true flavor of the particular bean is what you get in your coffee. The bean hopper is sealable and can hold up to 1/2 lb. of beans. There is a strength selector too so your coffee will never be either too strong or too weak. There are also grind control functions that allow you to fine tune the volume and intensity, giving you complete control over the entire process.
- Bean hopper that holds 8 oz. of beans and have a moisture proof seal on it.
- Beans are automatically ground by the burr grinder before brewing
- Choose the strength of your coffee with the strength selector
- Grind control allows you to choose how many beans to grind from 12 cups all the way down to 2 cups
- Filter is a gold tone permanent filter and is commercial grade
- Impurities are removed with the use of the charcoal water filter
- Fully programmable for 24 hours
- Capacity to make 12 5 oz. cups of coffee
- When you want a cup before brewing is complete there is a Brew Pause feature that allows that
- Auto shutoff is adjustable from 0 to 4 hours
- The grind is a feature that can be turned on or off
- Integrated into the 700BC there is a 2 to 4 cups feature
- It comes with a warranty for 3 years
- BPA free
- With the beans being ground fresh daily you get coffee that s richer and more full of flavor.
- Hopper large enough to hold a full 1/2 lb. of beans.
- Heating plate
- 12 cup carafe
- Because the digital clock that is built into the machine is not illuminated it is very difficult to see.
As you can see the 700BC is yet another Cuisinart machine that is packed with features. They are constantly trying to improve our experiences in the kitchen and they have done so yet again. Any coffee lover will fall in love with this machine the first time that they use it.